Car Wash Program
VCU Parking and Transportation is proud to partner with Car Pool Car Wash to provide cleaning services for VCU Fleet vehicles. Under this program, subscribers are able to visit any Car Pool location and receive up to two car washes per month.
Eligible car wash services include:
- Super Wash: $7 (includes exterior wash and tunnel wheel spray)
- Basic Wash: $10.50 (includes exterior wash and towel dry, interior vacuum and windows washed)
- All Hand Finished Washes: discounted by 25% (basic wash not included in this discount; it is $10.50 each)
- All Mini Detailing Services: discounted by 25%
- All Exterior Only Services: discounted by 25% (super wash is not included in this discount; it is $7.00 each)
- Wash Extras: are at standard published rate (below).
Any of these services can be received provided they do not exceed two transactions per month.
View the nearest Car Pool location(s) and hours of operation at http://www.carpoolcarwashes.com/category/8117/car-pool-car-wash-hours-and-locations.htm.
How to use the service:
- Drivers must present their vehicle’s card, which matches the vehicle’s license plate, to CarPool staff.
- Each card is authorized to receive up to two car washes per calendar month.
- Vehicle interiors can be cleaned with the free vacuums available at each location.
- Exceptions to this program (e.g. bio-hazard, additional washes, etc.) must receive prior written authorization from Fleet Management before services are performed.
- Transactions are sent to Fleet Management each month for processing and posting to Banner.
- Customers will have transactions billed to the department’s budget index code assigned to the vehicle.