To help supplement GRTC ridership and support VCU community members traveling cross-campus with increased safety concerns, VCU Parking and Transportation will launch a temporary express shuttle on Friday, August 14.
Three coach-style RMA Worldwide buses will service Cabell Library, One Capitol Square and McGuire Hall Annex during the hours of 6 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Friday. Physical distancing guidelines will be strongly enforced, with no more than 24 passengers permitted on each bus at one time.
How to ride
Students and employees can ride by presenting a VCU or VCU Health System ID card to the driver upon boarding. Face masks must be worn upon boarding and while riding the bus at all times.
Tracking the bus
- Download the RideSystems mobile app or visit https://ramride.ridesystems.net/. All active routes will populate on the map. Click on the route labeled "MPC-MCV."
- Click on your stop and view the estimated arrival time(s).
- Wait for the bus at the designated stop.
- Ensure your face mask is being worn properly. Once passengers have disembarked, board the bus and present your VCUCard to the driver.
- Take a seat, and enjoy your ride!
VCU Parking and Transportation is committed to providing a safe transportation service for all VCU and VCU Health System faculty, staff and students during the COVID-19 pandemic. Protecting riders’ health and safety throughout this pandemic is paramount. In addition to requiring face masks, the following guidelines will be implemented: RamRide COVID-19 precautions and guidelines.
Route map/Hours of operation
Cabell Library, One Capitol Square and McGuire Hall will be serviced during the hours of 6 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Friday. Shuttles will stop every twelve minutes during the peak period (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) and every twenty minutes during off-peak times.