Monroe Park Campus Sale
Monroe Park Campus spring 2024 permit sales will begin online on Wednesday, November 29, at 9 a.m. Commuter and housing permits will be available for purchase online on a first-come, first-served basis.
Due to the large volume of activity on sale days, phone lines and customer service office locations may experience higher than normal traffic. If you cannot reach us by phone, we encourage you to email email@example.com, and a customer service representative will respond promptly.
How to Purchase Parking Online
- All student parking purchases should be made online. Before making your purchase, review the Monroe Park Campus options.
- Have your VCU eID and vehicle information on hand, make sure you have registered for classes for the current semester in advance of the parking sale, and have no outstanding parking citations. Additionally, a permanent address should be on file in Banner.
- Log in to the parking portal by clicking on the yellow "Manage my Account" button in the top right-hand corner of this page. You will be prompted to enter your VCU credentials.
- Select "Get Permits." A list of qualifying parking options will populate. Once logged into the online parking portal, you will be placed into a queue. Due to the large volume of students accessing the site, please note that you may experience extended wait times.
- Parking is sold on a first-come, first-served basis, so some facilities may not be available at the time of your purchase.
- Add the selected permit to your cart, and follow the prompts for payment. You will receive an electronic receipt and a temporary permit with a barcode. You should place this temporary permit on your dashboard until your hangtag arrives, and, if parking in a deck, use your VCUCard to enter your facility.
- Once purchased, you will receive your RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) hangtag in the mail within seven to 10 business days. In the event you do not receive your permit by this time, contact customer service at 828-PARK (7275) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prepare Ahead of Time
In preparation for the online web sales, please make sure you have the following:
- A valid VCU eID and password. Please visit http://go.vcu.edu/eidfinder if you do not know your eID and password.
- A debit or credit card to make your online purchase
- The make, model and license plate of all vehicles you may drive to campus
- A complete address of where your permit will be mailed
- No outstanding parking citations. Citations can be paid online at http://www.parking.vcu.edu/parking/citations.
- Registered for classes in advance of sale dates. Students who have not registered ahead of the sale dates will not be able to purchase parking on the sale day.
The Monroe Park Campus parking sale will take place on Wednesday, Nov. 29, at 9 a.m. Monroe Park Campus commuter and housing permits will be available for purchase online on a first-come, first-served basis at this time.
Parking options can be found at https://parking.vcu.edu/parking/students/options-and-rates/. Flex permits allow for parking within a 19-hr. timeframe daily.
Email customer service at email@example.com with additional questions regarding the sales process.