Advertising on RamRide is a fantastic way to get your message out to the VCU community. Averaging over 3,000 passengers per day, RamRide serves the VCU medical community and can offer your business or organization a high visibility, high-impact communication platform for distributing your messages to an educated and diverse audience. Ads are installed in all twelve buses on the three VCU routes.
Our three transit routes serve medical professionals, students, contractors, and more and include:
VCU Medical Center Route - A Lot
Travels from the A Lot at Oliver Hill Way to the A Lot at Main St. Station and Children's Hospital of Richmond
Operates from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday
Eighth St./I Deck Route
Travels from the Eighth St. Deck and I Deck to the medical campus
(11th St. stop)
- Operates from 4:30 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Friday
O Lot Route
Travels from the O Lot to the medical campus (11th St. stop).
Operates from 5 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Friday.
Download a copy of the RamRide Ad Kit [PDF].
Advertisements are displayed for a minimum of 4 weeks and can remain up for an indefinite amount of time. Standard prices start at $300 for one month and are discounted for longer commitments. See below for full pricing information.
|4 weeks||$300 per ad||$0|
|Semester (Fall or Spring) (16 ad weeks)||$1,020 per ad||15% off|
|Fall & Spring Semesters (32 ad weeks)||$1,920 per ad||20% off|
|Summer Semester (13 ad weeks)||$975 per ad||30% off|
* Payment must be submitted prior to ad installation.
Advertisements should reflect the best interests of VCU and the VCU Community.
Advertisements for tobacco or tobacco related products, alcohol or alcohol related products, or pornographic products will not be accepted.
RamRide will not accept political campaign or political issue advertisements.
Advertisements may not be used for slanderous, discriminatory or inappropriate views and/or propaganda.
All ads are subject to approval by the advertising coordinator. Any ad may be rejected or removed at the discretion of VCU.
A sample (in printed or electronic format) of the sign must be presented to the advertising coordinator before signage is accepted. Artwork must be submitted for approval at least 10 business days before installation date.
Department or Vendor may choose a graphic designer and printing company, but any VCU nomenclature, seals and logos must be reviewed VCU University Relations.
Completed signs must be provided to the advertising coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org five business days before the start date.
- Please wait for confirmation email before printing.
- Payment must be submitted prior to ad installation.
- No refunds will be issued after the approved ad has been posted in the RamRide buses.
- Departments or Vendor should supply twelve copies of their advertisement with the following specifications:
- Advertisements must be 17 inches wide by 11 inches tall.
- Advertisements must be printed on 14 point paper.
- Materials should be recyclable, if possible.
- Twelve copies should be provided initially. Additional copies may be required for advertising periods of more than twelve weeks.
- Materials should be delivered to the VCU Parking & Transportation Office, located at 1108 West Broad Street, Attn: RamRide Advertising.