RamRide is a shuttle service for faculty, staff and students that helps you travel safely and conveniently to, from and around VCU's campuses. RamRide routes travel to our remote parking facilities and connect the Monroe Park Campus with the MCV Campus.
Buses run four routes year-round. The Campus Connector travels from the Monroe Park Campus to the MCV Campus. The I Lot route goes throughout the MCV Campus, including Sanger Hall and Coliseum Deck, and the A Lot route travels between the A Lot parking facilities and Sanger Hall. The M and R Lot routes travel to and from the M and R Lots and Sanger Hall.
RamRide buses operate daily, and service is free for all VCU students, faculty and staff with a valid VCUCard. You can view the days/times of operation below. While RamRide does not have a set schedule, you are able track the status of each shuttle and estimated arrival times by downloading the VCU TransLoc mobile app, also available on VCU Mobile.
All RamRide and RamSafe guest riders must present a valid guest pass to the driver upon boarding. To retrieve, please follow the below instructions.
- Click https://vcu.t2hosted.com/Account/Portal or the "Download Guest Pass" button below.
- Select “Get Permit” and log in with your VCU credentials.
- Select “Transportation Guest Pass.”
- Agree to the policy and procedures.
- Select the date you would like the guest pass to start. Passes will automatically expire four days after the date you select.
- Select “Print at Home.”
- Simply print the permit and make sure your guest presents the paper pass to the driver. This pass is valid for VCU's RamRide and RamSafe transit services.
Guest passes are also available for pick-up at our customer service offices on the Monroe Park and MCV campuses.
Please note, all VCU shuttles are handicapped accessible.
How to Use RamRide:
- Download the RamRide Bus Tracker via the VCU Mobile app or visit vcu.transloc.com. All active routes will populate on the map.
- Click on your stop and view the estimated arrival time(s).
- Wait for the bus at the designated RamRide stop.
- Once passengers have disembarked, board the bus and swipe your VCUCard on the side of the door.
- Take a seat.
- Ride on!
RamRide Route Details
For an accessible format of each, email firstname.lastname@example.org. An accessible text description of each route is also available by clicking on the route name.
|Route||Operating Time(s)||Available Stops|
Fall and Spring Semester
Monday through Friday, 6am to 12am
Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 12am
Monday through Friday, 7am to 7pm
No Weekend Service
|A Lot Route||Monday through Friday, 4am to 8pm||
|I Lot Route||Monday though Friday, 5:30am to 8pm||
|M Lot Route||Monday through Friday, 5am to 12am||
|R Lot Route||
Monday through Friday,
R Lot is serviced by the M Lot bus during all other times
Lost Items: VCU Parking and Transportation maintains a separate lost and found inventory via the web application Crowdfind. The Crowdfind system is designed to make it easier for students, staff and visitors in the area to easily search electronic files for a lost item and file a claim for the item at any time from any device, once they are able to positively identify and confirm that the item belongs to them. If you believe you left an item on a RamRide bus, please visit the Lost & Found section for retrieval instructions.