RamRide is a shuttle service for faculty, staff and students that helps you travel safely and conveniently to, from and around VCU's campuses. RamRide routes connect the Monroe Park Campus with the MCV Campus.
Buses run four routes year-round. The Campus Connector, including Express route, travels from the Monroe Park Campus to the MCV Campus. The VCU Medical Center Route - I Lot goes throughout the MCV Campus, including Sanger Hall and Coliseum Deck, and the Sanger Express - A Lot route travels between the A-Lot parking facilities and Sanger Hall. The M and R Lot routes travel to and from the M and R Lots and Sanger Hall.
RamRide buses operate daily, and service is free for all VCU students, faculty and staff. You can view the days/times of operation below. While RamRide does not have a set schedule, you are able track the status of each shuttle and estimated arrival times by downloading the VCU Transloc mobile app.
RamRide/RamSafe guest passes are available online.
- Click https://vcu.t2hosted.com/Account/Portal or the "Download Guest Pass" button below.
- Select “Get Permit” and log in with your VCU credentials.
- Select “Transportation Guest Pass.”
- Agree to the policy and procedures.
- Select the date you would like the guest pass to start. Passes will automatically expire four days after the date you select.
- Select “Print at Home.”
- Simply print the permit and make sure your guest presents the paper pass to the driver. This pass is valid for VCU's RamRide and RamSafe transit services.
Guest passes are also available for pick-up at the Parking Office on both the Monroe Park and MCV campuses.
Please note, all VCU shuttles are handicapped accessible.
How to Use RamRide:
- Download the RamRide Bus Tracker via the VCU Mobile app or visit vcu.transloc.com. All active routes will populate on the map.
- Click on your stop and view the estimated arrival time(s).
- Wait for the bus at the designated RamRide stop.
- Once passengers have disembarked, board the bus and swipe your VCUCard on the side of the door.
- Take a seat.
- Ride on!
Lost Items: If you believe you left an item on a RamRide bus, please contact the Parking Customer Service office first at 804-828-7275. If we cannot locate the item, please contact the VCU PD Property Office at (804) 828-7071 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information regarding lost & found items can be found here: https://police.vcu.edu/services/lost-and-found.