VCU Health System Parking
VCU Health System team members and students interested in securing a parking assignment on the MCV Campus have options.
Temporary parking options
- Weekly permit
- Single-use daily permit
- Purchasing an MCV Campus permit: Daily permits for designated MCV Campus parking facilities are available for employees without a monthly parking subscription. They can be purchased online in advance or at the customer service office located at 659 N. Eighth St. and used when needed.
- To use: Daily permit holders can park in I Deck for up to 24 hours per day.
*Note: Daily permits are only available to VCU and VCU Health System employees and are non-refundable. Students or visitors found in possession of a daily permit may be subject to a $300 penalty.
Long-term/monthly parking options
- Employees may purchase a long-term (ie: one month, two months, three months, etc.) parking assignment online.
- If you are not interested in the online option(s), you can email customer service at email@example.com to review your options for securing a long-term parking assignment at an alternate parking facility. Please note, due to space availability, we cannot guarantee an alternate option.
Before you purchase a permit, you will need to ensure your vehicle license plate information, permit mailing address, and credit card information is available.
1. Click on "Manage My Account" in the upper right hand corner of the site.
2. Click "LOGIN" in the upper right hand corner, then click on the "VCU/VCUHS Login" button. Note: If you are purchasing a temporary permit, you can create a guest account by clicking "SIGNUP" instead of "LOGIN." Permanent/long-term subscriptions will require your eID and password.
3. Use your VCU eID and password to log in to the site. If you do not know your eID, click "Don’t know your eID?" Provide your birthday and VCU ID card information to retrieve your eID. Not sure of your password? You may need to reset it or activate your eID. Click on "Forgot your password?" Enter your eID, and follow the prompts. Once completed, hit "Login."
4. Once you log in successfully, click "PERMITS" at the top of the site, then click on "GET PERMITS."
5. Click "Next >>" at the bottom of the screen to purchase a permit. Select your permit and review the permit agreement.
6. After reviewing and agreeing to abide by the permit agreement and parking guidelines, check the boxes to proceed.
7. Confirm your dates (if temporary), vehicle information, and mailing address. If you are purchasing a temporary permit, select "print at home" for the mailing option.
8. Review your purchase, and hit "Pay Now" to complete payment with any major credit card. If you are a full time employee, you can select payroll deduction as your payment method if the A Lot at Main St. Statoin is your selection.
9. Click "Next," then enter your credit card information. Be sure not to hit the back or refresh buttons on your browser while your payment is in processing mode.
10. You will receive a confirmation when your purchase is complete.
11. Print and display your temporary permit on your dashboard. If you are using a temporary permit for the Eighth St. Deck, scan the barcode or your VCU ID card at the gate entrance to enter and exit the facility. If you are parking in A Lot at Main St. Station, your hang tag permit will arrive via mail within five to ten business days.
You’re all set! If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Instructions for Purchasing a Parking Permit Online.